Header Ads

Sergi Samper keen to succeed at Barca


One thing I love about Samper style of play is his technical ability and positioning sense the promising youngster player is arguably one of the La Masia graduates that is highly tipped to follow in the footsteps of Xavi and Iniesta.

Samper was promoted to the first team this season but was immediately loaned out as he may find first team opportunities rare due to the signing of Gomes and Dennis Suarez.

However he's now getting some regular football this season since Lucas Alcaraz took as manager in Granada where he's currently on loan

The 20-year-old who's the first Barça player to complete every youth football stages have been a long time target for Arsenal as he's highly rated by Wenger but once again express his strong desire to succeed at Barcelona in the future.

Speaking to Granada website he said "I did not want
to listen to [Arsene] Wenger. I told him clearly that I
wanted to stay, I wanted to succeed at Barcelona, that I was a big cule, and what would make me happy was succeeding at Barcelona in the future."

No comments

Let Have Your Say Cules.
Feel Free to Comment No Captcha

Powered by Blogger.